Changelog for the common adaptor
- c19efbe: don't attempt to expand references for a buffer
- 85c35b8: Add validate function to validate data against a JSON schema
- df09270: Fix streaming interface to parseCSV
- 26a303e: add expandReferences for csvData and parsingOptions
- 8c32eb3: - update parseCsv to await callback
- Added documentation for splitKeys
- aad9549: Ensure that standard OAuth2 credentials with snake-cased "access_token" keys can be used for OAuth2-reliant adaptors
- 111807f: Add support for
- Update lock files
2c1d603: Remove parameter reassignment to ensure proper functioning inside an
eachblock; add eslint
The packages receiving a major bump here exposed functions that didn't work as expected inside
eachblocks. Users were previously wrapping these functions inside their own custom
fnblocks, and this change will ensure that they can be used inside a standard each.
See https://github.com/OpenFn/adaptors/issues/275 for more details.
- 929bca6: Export metadata helper function
- 2b4c61a: mark execute private and ast build
- f2a91a4: Update package exports
- 8566b26: Fix typings
- b3d45ff: Fix CJS export of npm package.
- b5eb665: Adjusted docs for common and built to markdown
ecf5d30: remove sinon since it was not being used
Bumped all package versions to their latest.
Allowing you to join an array of string'able primitives (strings and integers) into a string.
This can be used to coerce certain types of data into an array, this can be useful when the source data has an ambiguous format. For example a given key in the data may have an object as it's value (when there is only one item), and an array of objects when there is more than one.
toArraycan be used to reconcile this inconsistency.